Super OpenWorld Retro RPG Super OpenWorld Retro RPG

Some people might not see it but there is a message in this game.
The message is a sad but true one I know this whole experience I've lived the message.
We start off life with hopes and dream.
Slowly, inevitably those dreams fade as we're faced with the fact that we're nothing special.
You grow up into a world of mediocrity, broken dreams, and destruction.
We live life die by day slowly realizing that, life...
Life isn't really worth anything.

RPG Battle Updated RPG Battle Updated

Potential

This is a promising entry. The graphics may not be that great but you should be able to improve on the. Adding better graphics would definitely be a good idea. The only things I didn't like were the selecting the abilities and how you have to click precisely on the letter and when you kill one of the enemies .it goes to victory. I hope to see some improvements in the future

Z3RO0 responds:

Its a bit finicky, I know. my fault

Bazooka Battle Bazooka Battle

Shows promise

This game is very basic. the game delivers fun for about a half an hour at most. there are a few updates that could make this game better. Things like explosion effects. adding a little graphical update here a there this game could be very good.

Tiny F1 racers Tiny F1 racers

Good

I found a glitch that if you drive the opposite way it still counts as a lap.
I dunno why I was going backwards in the first place.

The Swords The Swords

Good

I liked the graphics, I liked it overall. It's a good game. The only problem is that it glitches a lot. in one instance, if I pressed the right movement key and then stopped pressing it the character still moves afterward. Other than this the game it amazing.

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Mario + Combat = FUN!!!!!!

I have got to say that this is a remarkable Mario parody game. In fact this is the BEST Mario game parody I have ever seen. Unlike most other Mario games this one is godly. the game play is far better than anyone I have played before! This game is short, but with your flash skills it could bloom into something beautiful.
I hope to see more flashes like this from you.

Shadez: Black Operations Shadez: Black Operations

Very Well Done

A very simple yet addicting game. Graphics were very good. Sound effects were accurate. Though it could have used some music.

My suggestions are a two player mode and or multiplayer mode.

Good job!!

Boxhead: 2Play Rooms Boxhead: 2Play Rooms

Amazing job

I wanted to play with my brother, it was very fun. This is by far the best two-player flash game we have EVER played! You brought me closer to my brother. Thank you.

Monster Master Monster Master

Amazing

You did a great job making this game. It could be a start to an amazing online card game, You should probably learn to make it multiplayer over the net.

Shadow Factory Shadow Factory

Good

Very good work. This game is fun though a bit aggravating. The gameplay is simple but gets harder as you go. That's what I like, challenging games. Great job!